- Technology Planning
- Technology support and assistance
- Curriculum integration coaching
- Maintenance of computer lab
- Technology Planning for small nonprofits and schools
- Developed workplans for "mentor matching" technology projects
- Facilitated a network of Community Technology Centers (CTN).
- Created a website for the Bay Area CTN.
- Designed and implemented CommerceNet two-day class on the basics of the World Wide Web, Mosaic, and HTML.
- Designed and implemented "Internet Connectivity, Security and Information Providing" class for CommerceNet.
- Implemented EEG Topographic Mapping software
- Responsible for systems maintenance in research laboratory.
- Assisted in research experimental design and implementation.
- Co-authored peer-reviewed research reports and grant applications.
- University of California, Berkeley: Ph.D. Educational Psychology, 1980
- San Francisco State University: M.A. Developmental Psychology, 1975
- University of Reading, England: B.Sc. (Hons) Psychology, 1968
- Chancellor's Award for Public Service, University of California, San Francisco, April 1990
- The Geraldine J. Clifford Award for Excellence in Writing, presented by the Omega Chapter of Pi Lambda Theta, University of California, Berkeley, June, 1980.
Naylor, H. and Mutrux, Z. (2003) Preventing Trouble on Windows Through Regular Maintenance: A maintained hard drive is a happy hard drive. < http://www.techsoup.org/learningcenter/software/page5391.cfm>
Naylor, H. (2007) Securing Your Computers for a Public Computing Environment. <http://www.techsoup.org/learningcenter/ctc/page5203.cfm>
Naylor, H., Callaway, E. and Halliday, R. (1993) Biochemical correlates of human information processing. In P.A. Vernon (Ed.) Biological Approaches to the Study of Human Intelligence, Ablex Pub. Corp., NJ.
Naylor, H., Halliday, R. and Callaway, E. (1985) The effect of methylphenidate on information processing. Psychopharmacology, 86, 90-95
Naylor, H. (1980) Reading disability and laterality: An information
processing analysis. Psychological Bulletin, 87, 531-545
- Board of Directors, 1991-1993
- Trainer, 1988-present
- Public spokesperson, 1987-present
- Web developer, 1996-present